Advanced Diagnostics in North Richland Hills
Our North Richland Hills, Keller, and Colleyville veterinarians understand the need for advanced diagnostics when routine laboratory tests or diagnostics do not help to arrive at a proper diagnosis. In such situations referral for advanced diagnostic services may be required to further evaluate your pet’s complicated disease condition. These include Specialist Endoscopy, Bronchoscopy, Ultrasound and Echocardiography
Special diagnostics like Computed Tomography (CT), Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Fluoroscopy, Nuclear and Radiation studies will be done in nearby Referral clinics.
Referral services in North Richland Hills and Surrounding Areas
We have teamed up with local referral services for many of the more advanced diagnostics and referrals
- Emergency Care- If your pet need immediate medical attention during after-hours or for continued care and monitoring after our clinic visit / hospitalization, your pet may need to be taken to the nearest Emergency hospital.
- Internal Medicine- For complicated medical cases that need specialist care and close monitoring
- Veterinary Dentist- Dental specialty services like root canal, crowning, mandible surgery
- Orthopedic surgery- Complicated Fractures, Cruciate ligament repair, TPLO surgery, Hip Surgeries, Hip replacement
- Ophthalmology-Complicated eye conditions, Cataract or Glaucoma surgery, Surgical repair of Corneal Ulcer
- Oncology, Chemotherapy & Radiation therapy- Cancer conditions needing special diagnostics and treatment
Learn More About Our Advanced Diagnostic Services at our Animal Hospital in Colleyville
Contact Cornerstone Animal Hospital at (817) 514-8387 to see how our specialized services can help your pet.